The Rifle Range fees are as follows:
- Daily Pass: $7 per day plus tax.
- Individual Annual Pass: $60 plus tax.
- Family Annual Pass: $80 plus tax.
- Active military, Retired & Veterans* Individual Annual Pass: $45 plus tax.
- Active Military, Retired & Veterans* Family Annual Pass: $60 plus tax.
- Law Enforcement Family Annual Pass: $50 plus tax.
- Seniors [60+]: Individuals: $54 plus tax, Family: $72 plus tax.**
- Otero County Employees: $54 plus tax, Family: $72 plus tax***
- Friends of La Luz Range [FOLLR] members: Individual: $54 + tax,
- Family: $72 plus tax****
- Passes allow unlimited visits to the Range during normal hours.
- Annual passes are not valid for competitions or firearms classes.
- Discounts cannot be combined.
- Five family members per annual pass, over five is $5.00/additional person.
* Active Duty, Retired Military & Veterans mush show a current DOD ID Card, VA Card, or Real ID showing veteran status, at time of purchase, to receive 25% discount of Annual Pass.
** Seniors 60+ must show a valid ID to receive 10% discount on Annual Pass.
*** County Employees must prove current employment with Otero County to receive 10% discount of Annual Pass.
**** FOLLR Members must show current membership to receive 10% discount on Annual Pass.
Independent firearms instructors and range staff provide basic to advanced firearms classes and conceal carry classes. Inquire at the Range Office for more information.