How can I address my concerns to the Board?

The Board accepts public comments on any issue on its agenda under Unscheduled Citizen Communication at the regular meetings. If you would like to appear on the agenda under Scheduled Citizen Communication, you must submit a request on the form (PDF), which can be provided at the reception desk in the Administration Building at 1101 New York Avenue. After submitting your request to the County Manager, staff will notify you when you will appear on the commission agenda.

You may find contact information for the County Commissioners on the County Commission page.

Show All Answers

1. Where and when does the Board of County Commissioners meet?
2. Where can I get a copy of the meeting agendas?
3. How do I obtain a business license?
4. How can I address my concerns to the Board?
5. Where can I find phone numbers of County Departments?
6. What population information is available on Otero County?